Private Medical Colleges in Puducherry.There are 7 Private Medical Colleges in Puducherry that are professionally managed by trusts.3 institutions are affiliated to Pondicherry University, 2 are affiliated to Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed), 1 to Bharath University (Deemed), Chennai, and 1to Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed).
- “There are 900 MBBS and 290 PG seats available for admission in the private medical colleges in Puducherry.”
- “An entrance examination conducted by the 4 private colleges association CETPPMC (Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges).”
- “The 3 deemed universities independently conduct their own entrance examination.”
The students after passing out of these private medical colleges in Puducherry are awarded degrees that are recognized by MCI.
List of Private Medical Colleges in Puducherry
Name of Institution
|1||Aarupadai Veedu Medical College||Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed Univ.)||Trust||1999||100||37|
|2||Mahatma Gandhi Medical college & Research Institute||Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth (Deemed Univ.)||Trust||2002||150||92|
|3||Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences & Research||Pondicherry University||Trust||2000||100||48|
|4||Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences||Bharath University (Deemed Univ.)||Trust||2006||150||6|
|5||Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical college & Hospital||Pondicherry University||Trust||2006||150||52|
|6||Sri Venkateswaraa Medical college, Hospital & Research Centre||Pondicherry University||Trust||2007||150||18|
|7||Vinayaka Missions Medical college||Vinayaka Missions University (Deemed Univ.)||Trust||1997||100||37|
CETPPMC for MBBS Course / PG Courses in Puducherry
CETPPMC (Common Entrance Test of Pondicherry Private Medical college Management Association), a private un-aided educational institutions association, conducts a parallel entrance test to fill some part of the seats of engineering / medical / dental institutions in Puducherry, known as Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association.
“Non-Local students and students, who are not eligible to be considered in the Local quota, can appear for the CETPPMC (Pondicherry Private Medical Institutions Management Association) conducted entrance examination.”
The CETPPMC entrance examination is the prerequisite for admission into MBBS / PG Courses offered in the Private institutions (Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical and Dental Colleges Welfare Association) in the state for the students who are from non-Local states and for students who are not eligible for CENTAC.
CETPPMC – Common Entrance Test of Pondicherry Private Medical College Management Association
CENTAC – Central Admission Committee Puducherry
Do You Need Admission Guidance For Securing Seat in the College of Your Choice AND,
- Information about Management / NRI quota seat,
- Eligibility criteria for admission in medical colleges in India or Abroad,
- About the university affiliation of the medical institution,
- Entrance Exam Notification,
- More details about this article,
- Any other question.
- You May Fill The Form
- With accurate details of your requirement,
- For admission in MBBS or MD or MS
- Your PG specialization & preferred college,
- We will contact you on phone or email at the earliest.
- You will receive E-Book from time to time.
- See that your email id is correct or you will miss the E-Book
Dear Students, Aspirants, Parents, Guardians and Visitors.Please inform us about the mistakes Or changes that need to be updated by us.