Sharda University is a leading Educational institution based out of Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. A venture of the renowned SGI group, the University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students.
The University is approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities.
Sharda University promises to become one of the India’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. With its outstanding faculty, world class teaching standards, and innovative academic programmes, Sharda intends to set a new benchmark in the Indian education system.
The Sharda Group of Institutions has been a provider of world class education since 1995. It is the largest educational group based in Uttar Pradesh, having 25,000 students and more than 1,200 faculty strength. It has above 12,000 alumni who are today leaders in their realms. With state-of-the-art campuses in Agra, Mathura, and Greater Noida, the group has transformed the perception of education by adopting a broader approach and focusing on overall development of an individual.
Spread across 167 acres of land with 3.5 million square feet of infrastructure, the group institutions has earned the trust and respect as a progressive education provider with successful alumni and prolific faculty.
Download Sharda University Admission Brochure – 2013
Application form can be obtained at
- Admission Office, Sharda University, Greater Noida Campus
- Regional Offices
- International Offices
The application fee of INR 1,000 can be deposited by any one of the following ways
- Depositing Cash at Sharda University Fee Counter
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank or Axis Bank branch. Please carry a printout of Voucher (Chalan), obtained after filling online application form with you
- Through Credit Card in case of online form submission
- Demand draft in favor of “Sharda University- SURE Entrance Test” payable at Greater Noida
Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the DD and send it to
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306
- Candidates applying online through Sharda University website will be routed for self application
- On successful application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric) which will be candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information
After submitting the application, the candidate will be required to take an online appointment for continuing with the admission procedure.
- Appointment taken, can only be changed once by calling at 1800 102 6999
Apply through the Centers
After the successful submission of the duly filled form at the centers, candidates will be required to take an appointment for continuing with the admission procedure and will be issued an admit card.
- Candidates can also take appointment for the same day, depending upon the availability of slots.
- If a candidate fails to appear at the scheduled appointment, he/she can still restart the admission process but will be considered as a fresh walk-in.
- Candidates can avail our counseling facility by either calling our Tele-Counselors at 1800 102 6999 or by visiting our various admission centers.
On the date of appointment, candidates will be required to bring the following documents:
- Admit Card issued by Sharda University
- Common Application Form
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of AIEEE/UPSEE/MAT/CAT or other qualifying examination Score Card
- SURE Score Card
- Photocopy of ID Proof (School or Driving license)
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
Candidates who qualify the minimum eligibility will be required to appear for SURE, (Sharda University Record Examination).
- SURE is an aptitude test of 60 minutes which tests the problem solving, ability analytical skills, and the language proficiency of the candidate
- The test will have 50 questions comprising 3 sections– Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension
- The test is conducted for all courses at Greater Noida Campus and at approved ATTEST test centers
If a student has a valid test score in one of the following National Level Test AIEEE/UPSEE/CAT/MAT/SAT/GMAT/ENAT/EMAT, then he/she doesn’t need to appear for SURE (Sharda University Record Exam)
After the SURE test, successful candidates will be called for GD/PI. At the time of Personal Interview, candidates will have to produce photocopy of the original certificates and other documents as required.
If selected, candidates can deposit the fee through Cash/DD at Sharda University campus or through payment gateways like Credit card, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank DD, Cash, etc. within 15 days of the announcement of selection.
The candidate is then required to report and enroll himself/herself with the Deputy Registrar of the respective Schools within 15 days of depositing fees.
SURE/ATTEST Process Details
- Do remember the User Id and Password as it will be needed at the time of online exam (i.e. SURE)
- After realization of application fee of INR 1,000/-, Sharda University will send the confirmation information to ATTEST. ATTEST will then activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the candidate(Note: Test can also be given at Sharda University Campus, Greater Noida without prior booking)
- Through Online Examination Booking System (OEBS), the candidate will be able to book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre of choice from the available options given on: Online Examination Booking System (OEBS)
- After the successful booking of the exam schedule on OEBS, candidate will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing all the relevant data of Examination
- Candidate will have to carry two copies of hall ticket to the examination centre with their recent passport size photograph pasted on it
Note: Candidate should bring their Photo ID proof (Original) and Application Fee Deposit Proof at the time of SURE test, without which the candidate will not be eligible
If You are Looking For a Management Quota Seats In MBBS / BDS / MD / MS Courses
Contact Below Provided Mobile No.
Mr Amit Kumar 09540098653
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
No Phone Calls Please On Sunday.
Send Your Query To firstname.lastname@example.org