DNB CET 2016 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus
|DNB CET 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||DNB CET|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Education New Delhi|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Examination|
DNB CET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
DNB CET 2016 has some sorts of rule or in other word you can say criteria for applying. As per NBE all the criteria are very much important, students should read all the criteria and understand because application would be cancel at point of time if you are not eligible as per NBE, New Delhi
- Applicant who are in possession of MBBS degree/Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- An applicant should be register with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary
- Provisional registration certificate of MBBS is issued by MCI and should have completed one year of internship on or before January 31, 2016 (for January Session) and July 31, 2016 (for July Session) are eligible for DNB CET 2016 exam
- Applicant already perceiving DNB CET is ineligible.
Note: Applicant found to be ineligible at any point of DNB-CET will not be allowed to appear for DNB CET 2016.
DNB CET Application Form 2016
DNB CET 2016 is conducted twice and here application is stated for January Exam. All those applicants who have read eligibility criteria and are eligible should follow the structure as given below.
Application will start for October 2015.
- Applicant should visit official website click on online registration for DNB CET 2016
- At the very first you are suppose to pay fees and note the fees voucher no.
- Application Fees is 4500 INR (subject to change)
- Now you are suppose to enter Fees Voucher no to generate application form
- When form will appear students should fill all the necessary upload photograph and signature
- Finally you will get an application ready you are supposed to save it for future reference.
Note: Applicant has choice for center of examination and timing. Once you have applied no changes are entertained.
DNB CET 2016 Syllabus
Syllabus for DNB CET 2016 is given below it is as per National Board of Education New Delhi. All main subjects that are covered by DNB CET are mentioned below
- Forensic Medicine
- SPM, Statistics And Biomedical Research
- General Medicine
- Dermatology & STD
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
DNB CET Exam Pattern
DNB CET 2016 is “Computer-Based-Examination” conducted twice but an applicant can appear only once in a year. Examination is for 300 multiple choice questions where students are suppose to attain all the questions. Exam is conducted in 2 different sessions one in morning and other in after noon, student have choice either he can attend morning or afternoon (as filled in application form).
No Negative Marking for DNB CET 2016.
DNB CET 2016 Exam Dates
|DNB CET 2016 Exam Events||Event Dates|
|Notification of DNB CET 2016||September, 2015|
|Online Registration for DNB CET 2016||September – October, 2015|
|DNB CET 2016 Exam Date||November, 2015|
|Declaration of DNB CET 2016 Results||January, 2016|
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative, they are subject to change. We will update changes if any
ALL THE BEST!!!
Send Your Query To email@example.com
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.