BVP CET MBBS 2016 Application Form, Exam Dates
BVP CET MBBS 2016 – Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU) has emerged as a global university with a wide offering of programs and courses spanning varied educational faculties. BVDU today boasts of a state-of-the-art infrastructure, sprawling campuses, extensive teaching and learning facilities, library and research facilities. It aims to make available quality education in different areas of knowledge to the students as per their choice and inclination, to offer education to the students in a conducive ambiance created by enriched infrastructure and academic facilities in its campuses and to bring education within the reach of rural, tribal and girl students by providing them substantive fee concessions and subsidized hostel and mess facilities.The MBBS programs, however, aims to create the learned doctors in a specialized field to cater to the need of expert health solutions for a future healthy India. The duration of the course is four and a half years.
BVP CET MBBS 2016 Application Form
- There is one common Application Form for BVP CET and so, MBBS applicants need not apply in a separate Form.
- The application can be done online as well as offline. Please find the online Application Form at the website of BVP. It must be filled with authentic details.
- The Application Fee is INR 2,000/-. It may be paid through a Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University”, payable at Pune. it should be addressed to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, C.E.T. online Department 2nd Floor, Bharati VidyapeethBhavan, LalBahadurShastri Marg, Pune 411 030.
- If the money transfer has to be done online, one may convey it through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking.
BVP CET MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For admission in the MBBS course, the applicant must have passed his/her 12th grade (or any equivalent examination) with a minimum of 50% aggregate. The subjects studied must have been Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English.
- The applicant must have also secured a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined at CET. The same applies for the privileged applicants, who require to score 40%.
- S/he must be 17 years old to apply.
- Entrance Exam Pattern and Content:
- The MBBS course under BVDU has a total of 300 seats, 150 at Pune and another 150 at Sangli.
- The examination will be of 3 hours and comprise of 200 questions. There will be 50 questions each on Physics and Chemistry. The rest 100 questions will be asked on Biology. There are no negative markings.
BVP CET MBBS 2016 Syllabus
- Scalars And Vectors
- Projectile Motion
- Friction in Solids and Liquids
- Sound Waves
- Thermal Expansion
- Refraction of Light
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of electric
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Circular Motion
- Gravitation Newton’s law
- Rotational Motion
- Surface Tension
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Solutions and Colligative Properties
- Ionic Equilibria
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Periodic Table
- Nature of Chemical bond
- s – Block Elements
- p -Block elements
- d-Block Elements
- f- Block elements
- Principle and Methods of purification
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- The Living World: Nature and scope of Biology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Applications of Biology
- Diversity of Life
- Morphyology of Plants
- Physiology of Plants
- Reproduction, Growth and Development,
- Plant growth
- Living World
- Study of Tissues
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human health, diseases and immunity system
- Diversity of life
- Morphology of Animals
- Physiology of animals
- Reproduction, Growth and Development
BVP CET MBBS 2016 Exam Dates
|BVP CET MBBS Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Last Date of BVP CET MBBS 2016 Application Form||April, 2016|
|BVP CET MBBS 2016 Exam||May, 2016|
|BVP CET MBBS 2016 Result||June, 2016|
|BVP CET MBBS 2016 Counselling Begins on||June, 2016|
Note: The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates
Send Your Query To email@example.com
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAGPUR / INDORE / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Advance seat booking started for academic year 2016 so call us now and book your seats, Book your seat in advance at very modest and genuine rate.
Contact at the earliest to confirm your seat in your budget constraints.
!! Seats are limited. Hurry up !!!