AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates | Application Form | Pattern
|AIPMT 2016 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||All India Pre Medical/Dental Test|
|Commonly known as||AIPMT|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are eligible for AIPMT 2016 examination only if they satisfy following condition:
- Applicants must complete 17 years on or before 31st December, 2016 at the time of admission.
- The upper age limit for applicants looking for admission under 15% all India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. A relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit of applicants belonging from SC/ ST/ Other Backward Classes is provided to them.
- Applicant should score a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in case of general category and 40% in case of SC/ ST category applicants with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English as subjects from a recognized university to apply for the examination.
AIPMT 2016 Application Form
Candidates who are interested must fill and submit AIPMT 2016 application form.
Steps for applying for AIPMT form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants need to visit http://www.aipmt.nic.in and download the application form.
Step 2: Applicants are required to fill their necessary detail like name, mobile number, email ID and note down registration number.
Step 3: Applicants have to fill in their personal, qualification and other details as required in the form.
Step 4: Applicants need to upload their latest passport size photograph (JPG format between 10kb and 100kb), signature (JPG format between 3kb and 20kb) and thumb impression (JPG format between 3kb and 20kb) and submit it.
Step 5: After completion of filling form applicant need to pay application fees through Debit/ Credit card or e-challan.
Step 6: Applicant is required to print their application form for further situation.
For any information about application process visit website mentioned above.
Application Fees: To complete the application successfully applicants need to make payment of their AIPMT form of Rs 1200/- for general /OBC category and Rs 650/- for SC/ ST/ PH category applicants. Applicants will be charged late payment of total Rs 2400/- for general /OBC category and Rs 1850/- for SC/ ST/ PH category applicants.
AIPMT 2016 Syllabus
AIPMT 2016 Physics Syllabus:
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|Oscillations and Waves|
AIPMT 2016 Chemistry Syllabus:
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
AIPMT 2016 Biology Syllabus:
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|Structural Organization in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern
- The paper shall consist of 180 multiple choice objective type questions of 720 marks.
- The time for the paper will be 3 hours.
- Applicants will get the option of selecting the paper either in Hindi or English.
- Applicants 1 mark will be reduced for each wrong answer and 4 marks will be added for each correct answer given.
- The distribution of subjects and their marks and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of question||Marks|
AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates
|AIPMT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application Form will be available online from||December, 2016|
|Last date for submitting Application Form||December 31, 2015 without late fee and January 31, 2016 with late fee|
|AIPMT 2015 Admit Card||April, 2016|
|Date of Examination AIPMT 2016||May, 2016|
|Declaration of AIPMT 2015 Results||June, 2016